Slöjd-Detaljer's activities are driven by an active commitment to the environment and by a desire for continuous improvement. The goal of our environmental policy is that environmental considerations should be taken into account in all of the decisions made by the company and that we will attempt to minimise environmental impact and prevent pollution. We should be familiar with relevant environmental legislation and ensure our compliance with the rules, regulations and guidelines.
It is the shared responsibility of the management and all employees that this policy is followed.
• Replace or offer environmentally sound alternatives to all environmentally sensitive products where possible.
• Use packaging that is recyclable and that the production of which has as little environmental impact as possible.
• Improve the management of materials and energy and ensure that all waste is sent for recycling where possible.
• Primarily make use of contractors that actively invest in the environment and push all suppliers to use packaging materials that are environmentally friendly and recyclable.
• Increase staff expertise in environmental issues through education.
• Promote a working environment that promotes job satisfaction, personal development and safety in all areas.
Since 2009, we have been certified in accordance with ISO 14001. This means that we are continually working to improve all aspects of the company which have a possible environmental impact. We are also working to improve both our product range and the way in which we work. We can do this is ways such as improving both our staff and our customers' knowledge and awareness of environmental impacts and what we can all do to reduce it.
We receive an annual visit from an external certification company that controls and ensures that we are following all laws and regulations and that we are working proactively to reduce the harmful impact we all have on the environment in which we live and work.
The current status of the certification found here www.a3cert.com